Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Chicks!

Introducing the newest additions to the Reynolds Family... Ten baby chicks! We have 4 Black, 2 White, 2 Brown, and 2 Buff. Anna says, "I want baby chick on my lap, Mommy. Chick on my lap, mommy." And Madeleine absolutely loves them and is extremely careful with them. Why does Anna look like a little Grandma in this picture? I love her!
I hadn't brushed her hair yet after the bath... And now that I think of it I probably shouldn't have let these freshly bathed babes hold their chicks for some pics... Oh well...
Double trouble... This picture was taken a little later when her hair had dried.
Anna's chick climbed up onto her head, and she was not happy about it!
These girls are good at sharing their chicks. We are excited to build their coop and collect their eggs this summer. We think that they will be fun pets and hope that they will like being in our family.

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

these are great pictures - i love anna's face in the first one!